Prince William may not be King yet, but experts are often predicting what his future reign may look like. With his father King Charles, 76, currently at the head of the monarchy, the Prince of Wales, 43, will no doubt be paying attention and what he may like to carry on with when the time comes.

    While William has shared very little about his plans, one royal expert has said that the first-in-line to the throne will most certainly “banish” anybody who threatens the monarchy. It is believed that this includes his uncle Prince Andrew, who has been involved in a number of shocking scandals over the years, including his friendship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, as well as sexual accusations made against him, which he has always denied.

    It is widely reported that William does not want Andrew, who is no longer a working royal, anywhere near the monarchy, and this view is not set to change.

    British broadcaster and photographer Helena Chard told Fox News Digital: “Anyone who poses a threat to the monarchy is banished.

    “Prince William is a shrewd operator and stands firm in his decisions. He is committed and determined to do his best for the future of the monarchy. And his mind is made up.”

    She continued: “His scandalous uncle is viewed as a black cloud. Future public royal duties are off the cards.”

    Under King Charles’ reign, Andrew, 65, has made very few public appearances, with his main appearance this year being at the Easter Sunday church service held in Windsor.

    This was attended by fellow royals including his brother King Charles and Queen Camilla, 77.

    While he was expected to be at the annual Sandringham walkabout last Christmas, it is believed the prince had to pull out just days before after he became involved in a scandal surrounding a suspected Chinese spy, who the duke had previously been friends with.

    It is believed the duke ceased contact with the Chinese businessman Yang Tengbo, who denied being a spy, when concerns were first raised. Despite this, Andrew decided to retreat from the public eye once again for a while last December, spending a quiet Christmas with his ex wife Sarah Ferguson in Windsor instead.

    It is not yet known whether Andrew will even be invited to any Christmas or private family events by Prince William when he one day steps into the role as monarch.

    Share.
    Leave A Reply