Prince Harry reunion with King Charles was not ‘Treaty of Versailles’

    Can Prince Harry work as a part-time royal? That’s getting a big fat no from the king, according to a new Daily Mail report. Despite the father-son reunion at Clarence House on September 10th, a royal insider blasted claims that this could be the new normal for Harry and Megan. Whoever is behind it seems to have mistaken a brief tea and slice of cake for the Treaty of Versailles. Ouch. The source added that Charles III is a forgiving man, but has been absolutely clear that there cannot be halfin, halfout members of the working royal family. This upholds Charles’s late mother, Queen Elizabeth’s decision following Harry’s highly publicized exit from royal life and moved to the US. The modern face of the monarchy is Charles and his heir, Prince William, who hosted the Trumps during last week’s state visit. That said, Harry and Megan are still allowed to use the royal titles of Duke and Duchess of Sussex, just not HR, his and her royal highness. Their two kids also have royal prefixes, Prince Archie, age 6, and Princess Liilbet, age 4. The source went on to allege that the syrupy news is coming from supposed Sussex sources, and they aren’t helping a reconciliation. However, a spokesperson for Harry told Page Six, “The Duke has made it clear that the focus as it relates to his family is his father. Beyond that, and on any other issues as relating it to the royal family, we won’t be commenting.” But it seems like the English singer Joss Stone is doing the talking for him. She told Hello Magazine that Harry had spoken to her about the schools in London at the WellChild Awards during his 4-day UK trip. Could it be a sign that the father of two has an itch to move back home? And do you think Harry should be allowed to be a part-time royal, splitting time between the US and the UK? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

    Can Prince Harry work as a part-time royal? Not if his dad, King Charles III, has anything to say about it. Find out what insiders revealed to the Daily Mail about the father-son reunion held at Clarence House on Sept. 10, contradicting the tale told by “supposed Sussex sources.” Adding to the royal rumors, Grammy-winning soul singer Joss Stone sang a different tune about Harry and Meghan’s potential plans to move back to the UK.

    Read more at https://pagesix.com/video/prince-harry-reunion-with-king-charles-was-not-treaty-of-versailles/

    #princeharry #kingcharles #meghanmarkle

    Page Six is your source for celebrity news, gossip, entertainment, pop culture, photos, video and more.

    Catch the latest news and gossip here:
    https://pagesix.com/
    Follow us on:
    Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pagesix/
    Twitter – https://twitter.com/PageSix
    Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/pagesix/

    Check out We Hear, our Page Six podcast!

    And Page Six Style has the latest news on celebrity style including fashion trends, red carpet photos, and beauty tips.

    Catch the latest news here: https://pagesix.com/style/
    Follow us on:
    Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pagesix/
    Twitter – https://twitter.com/PageSix

    Share.
    Leave A Reply