‘RHOA’ Kelli Ferrell’s Ex
    Sues Bravo For Defamation Over Abuse Allegations
    … Wants $200M

    Published October 21, 2025 12:42 PM PDT

    Chuvalo m Ferrell kelli Ferrell getty comp

    Kelli Ferrell was a new addition to “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta” last season, but she’s already making waves … her ex is suing Bravo for claims made about him on the show.

    In court documents, obtained by TMZ, Chuvalo Mark Ferrell claims Kelli spread lies on the show in a fabricated storyline on the show that he abused Kelli and didn’t pay back money.

    He says he and Kelli jointly applied for a $420K loan back in 2022 to build out a restaurant called Nana’s Chicken-n-Waffles. He says Kelli spent a bunch of the loan money on her birthday and other unauthorized expenses and then fabricated a story that Chuvalo stole the money from her. He says he repaid the loan, but she’s still pressing forward with the false claim he stole the $420K.

    The Real Housewives of Atlanta GETTY

    According to Mark, cast members talked about him on the show, saying, “He’s a criminal, an abuser, and a fraud.”

    Mark claims the show’s producers continued to broadcast the allegations despite knowing they were false. He says it has damaged his personal and professional reputation to the tune of $100,000,000.

    But that’s not all … he also wants the court to dole out an additional $100,000,000 in punitive damages to send a message to the network … bringing the total to a whopping $200 million.

    KELLI FERRELL IN rhoa Getty

    Kelli and Mark reportedly married in 2011 and had three children together before finalizing their divorce in 2024.

    We reached out to Bravo … so far, no word back.

    Share.
    Leave A Reply