Queen Elizabeth II allegedly knew about some of her son, Andrew Mountbatten Windsor’s, illicit affairs.

    In an article published Thursday, November 6, Royal historian Andrew Lownie told NewsNation that the former Duke of York, 65, “brought in prostitutes to Buckingham Palace for years,” and that the late sovereign — who passed away in September 2022 — turned a blind eye.

    “It was done on a regular basis,” Lownie claimed. “People who worked there complained to people in command, but nothing was done — the security that complained were told, ‘If you would like to go back on the beat Brixton, you have that choice, but otherwise you keep quiet.’”

    ”Of course the Queen knew (about Andrew’s proclivities). She was informed,” Lownie alleged. “But he was her favorite son, and he got away with everything. They brushed it under the rug. Until now.”

     <span class="wp-caption-text">Mirrorpix/Newscom/The Mega Agency</span>

    Mirrorpix/Newscom/The Mega Agency

    Lownie also told NewsNation that he’s “getting more and more information every day from people who worked at the Palace and in the government,” regarding the disgraced royal family member.

    “They are no longer scared to talk or come out and tell the world what really happened now that Andrew has been removed from power … and now that he is no longer protected by the Queen,” Lownie shared.

    As Examiner previously reported, Andrew — formerly Prince Andrew — continues to face scrutiny over his connection to late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

    While Andrew has vehemently denied any wrongdoing, Buckingham Palace issued an official statement on Thursday, October 30, announcing that he was stripped of his royal titles.

    This story Queen Elizabeth II Was Reportedly ‘Informed’ That Andrew ‘Brought in Prostitutes to Buckingham Palace’ first appeared on National Examiner. Add National Examiner as a Preferred Source by clicking here.

    Share.
    Leave A Reply