Kaia Gerber Cindy Crawford Long-Term Restraining Orders: Alleged Stalker Must Stay 100 Yards Away
[Music] Kaia Gerber and supermodel mom Cindy Crawford can finally catch some Z’s. A judge just handed them long-term protection from an alleged stalker who’s been causing serious concern. According to court docs, the judge signed off Friday on restraining orders against Daniel Lee Skoonover, forcing him to stay at least 100 yards away from Cindy Ka, their homes, workplaces, and even their cars. Skoonover didn’t show up for the hearing, but the ruling still stands. He’s also been ordered to hand over a firearm reportedly in his possession within 24 hours. Cindy’s husband, Rand Gerber, is included in her restraining order as an additional protected party. Both Cindy and Ka’s orders are locked in until October 7th, 2028. Crawford first filed the order in mid-occtober, saying Skoonover had been loitering near her home and even popped up at Kaia’s theater performance in Massachusetts. Things allegedly escalated when he knocked on Cindy’s door, asking if Kaia lived there. She told him no, and he left. But that didn’t stop him. Cindy says the man kept making threatening, sexually graphic, and extremely concerning comments afterward. There’s even a photo floating around that allegedly shows Skoonover standing outside Cindy’s house wearing an open black shirt and dark sunglasses. the image of unwanted attention. Bottom line, the Crawford Gerber family just got some serious legal backup and hopefully a lot more peace of mind.
Kaia Gerber and supermodel mom Cindy Crawford can finally catch some Z’s — a judge just handed them long-term protection from an alleged stalker who’s been causing serious concern.
According to court docs, the judge signed off Friday on restraining orders against Daniel Lee Schoonover, forcing him to stay at least 100 yards away from Cindy, Kaia, their homes, workplaces, and even their cars.
Schoonover didn’t show up for the hearing — but the ruling still stands. He’s also been ordered to hand over a firearm reportedly in his possession within 24 hours.
Cindy’s husband, Rande Gerber, is included in her restraining order as an additional protected party. Both Cindy and Kaia’s orders are locked in until October 7, 2028.
Crawford first filed the order in mid-October, saying Schoonover had been loitering near her home and even popped up at Kaia’s theater performance in Massachusetts. Things allegedly escalated when he knocked on Cindy’s door, asking if Kaia lived there. She told him no — and he left — but that didn’t stop him.
Cindy says the man kept making “threatening, sexually graphic, and extremely concerning” comments afterward.
There’s even a photo floating around that allegedly shows Schoonover standing outside Cindy’s house, wearing an open black shirt and dark sunglasses — the image of unwanted attention.
Bottom line: the Crawford-Gerber family just got some serious legal backup … and hopefully, a lot more peace of mind.
💥 Magic Quiz Channel is your source for the latest celebrity news, entertainment headlines and celeb gossip, with exclusive stories, photos and videos.
🔥 Stay tuned and Subscribe: youtube.com/@MagicQuiz
⭐ Thanks ⭐
