
There are more bombshell revelations to come about Andrew, the author warns (Image: Karwai Tang, WireImagevia Getty Images)
The writer behind a sensational biography of Andrew Mountbatten Windsor has warned former employees and associates are set to go on the record with stories about the former prince.
Andrew Lownie ‘s Entitled: The Rise and Fall of the House of York revealed a series of bombshell claims about the discredited royal’s private life earlier this year.
Following Andrew’s dramatic stripping of honours and titles, the biographer has said that a great many more individuals have become prepared to step forward with their own accounts of encounters with the fallen Royal.
In an exclusive interview, he revealed: “I’m hearing from protection officers, diplomats, people in the Navy. I’m getting two or three people a day.”
He disclosed that the volume of fresh revelations has been so substantial that he’s not merely preparing an updated, extended version of his explosive tell-all, but will now probably have enough of a second book.

Lownie says he now has enough material for a second volume of his book (Image: Jonathan Buckmaster)
Read more: Anne’s clever comeback to avoid talking about Andrew after scandal
Read more: Call for Beatrice and Eugenie to be stripped of titles ‘before it ends in tears’
He explained: “I also have plans to do a sequel called Untitled … I’ve just got so much new material from people coming forward. A lot of people who were off the record for going on the record for the paperback – it’s suddenly opened the floodgates.”
Andrew noted that individuals who might previously have stayed quiet about the former Duke of York have now decided they wish to be “on the right side of history”.

The torrent of stories about Andrew will continue, Lownie predicts (Image: Getty Images)
Andrew added: “I was giving a talk at the Bridport festival on Friday [November 7] and two people in the audience piped up. One was a nanny of Andrew’s in the 1960s, and another was an ambassador from Kazakhstan. Really good people are coming forward and adding to the stories.”
Numerous individuals interviewed by Andrew told how the King’s younger brother believed himself above reproach and entitled to act exactly as he pleased.
He said: “Whether it was avoiding the roll-call at Gordonstoun, or not doing things he was meant to do in the navy, he doesn’t feel that the rules have ever applied to him.”

Andrew is headed to Sandringham for how – but may go further (Image: Duncan McGlynn, Getty Images)
While Andrew enjoyed a privileged existence, Lownie claimed he “succumbed to all the forbidden fruits” and squandered whatever promise he possessed: “No-one warned him, and now he’s paying the price.”
He suggests that Andrew’s self-imposed banishment to Norfolk will prove insufficient to shield him from forthcoming allegations.
“I personally don’t think that he’s going to end up in Sandringham,” Andrew said. “I think that charges will be brought against him and he will flee to the Middle East or somewhere, probably like King Juan Carlos. But that’s only me speculating, of course.”

Andrew lived a charmed life but “succumbed to all the forbidden fruits” (Image: PA)
In October, Andrew reportedly received an invitation to relocate to the United Arab Emirates amid mounting pressure to abandon the 30-room Royal Lodge.
Andrew, 65, is understood to have been offered accommodation at a sumptuous palace in Abu Dhabi by Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
The 1,500-square-metre palace boasts six air-conditioned bedrooms, an indoor gym and swimming pool, and is sited within a secure diplomatic area.

Andrew’s friend Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan has reportedly offered him refuge (Image: AFP via Getty Images)
The biographer suggests that the former prince could comfortably reside in the Middle East indefinitely, stating: “I suspect that it would suit everyone’s purposes if Andrew did disappear there, away from public view, and the story got shut down.”
The biographer alleges that upon initial publication of his book, he was accused of fabricating some of the stories within it.
However, several of his previously unnamed sources have now expressed their willingness to be identified. He added: “They’re senior people – heads of the Foreign Office, people like that.
“Once people see the weight of evidence from reputable sources, I think that will change the story.”
