Prince William & Kate Middleton Announce Major Move as They Embark on New Era With Their Kids originally appeared on Parade.
Prince Williamand Kate Middleton announced a major move from their home at Adelaide Cottage as they embark on a new era with their kids.
On Saturday, Aug. 16, a royal source told People that the Prince and Princess of Wales will soon leave their home with their children, Prince George, 12, Princess Charlotte, 10, and Prince Louis, 7, after three years of living in the home.
🎬 SIGN UP for Parade’s Daily newsletter to get the latest pop culture news & celebrity interviews delivered right to your inbox 🎬
“The Wales family will move house later this year,” a spokesperson at Kensington Palace told the publication.
Previously, The Sun reported that the royal family will relocate to a different property in Windsor, U.K. Their new residence will reportedly be Forest Lodge, an eight-bedroom home also located in Windsor Great Park, that is currently undergoing renovations ahead of the move.
The reason for the home swap was not revealed. It’s also unclear when, exactly, the royal family of five will officially relocate.
Prince William and Middleton moved to Adelaide Cottage during the summer of 2022, not long before their kids started at Lambrook School.
In other royal news, the Prince and Princess of Wales recently issued an emotional message marking the 80th anniversary of VJ Day. Middleton also recently posted a video she narrated celebrating summer as part of a series honoring the healing power of nature.
Next: Prince William & Kate Middleton Issue Emotional Message Marking Anniversary of VJ Day
Prince William & Kate Middleton Announce Major Move as They Embark on New Era With Their Kids first appeared on Parade on Aug 16, 2025
This story was originally reported by Parade on Aug 16, 2025, where it first appeared.
