Prince Andrew Isn’t A Prince Anymore After King Charles Strips ALL His Royal Titles

    Prince Andrew isn’t a prince anymore. The former Duke of York was stripped of all his royal titles and honors in the wake of continued scrutiny surrounding his connection to Jeffrey Epstein. He will now be known as Andrew Mountbatten Windsor. Buckingham Palace confirmed the news in a statement obtained by Access Hollywood on October 30th, announcing that Andrew’s brother, King Charles, has also ordered him to vacate his residence at Windsor’s Royal Lodge and move to quote alternative private accommodation. Andrew’s daughters, Princess Beatatrice and Princess Eugenei, are not affected and will retain their titles, Access has learned. The latest development comes days after Andrew revealed he was giving up his Duke title following consultations with the king and other family members. We have concluded the continued accusations about me distract from the work of his majesty and the royal family. His statement read in part, I have decided, as I always have, to put my duty to my family and country first. I stand by my decision five years ago to stand back from public life, he continued, also reiterating that he quote vigorously denies all accusations against him. As the son of now late monarch Queen Elizabeth II, Andrew had initially retained his birthright title of prince throughout the Epstein fallout. Now Charles’s latest decision to remove Prince from his name marks the first time in more than a century that a member of the British royal family has had an official title withdrawn. Prince Ernest Augustus, Duke of Cumberland, was stripped of his titles in 1917 after he sided with Germany in World War I. Andrew previously settled a sexual abuse lawsuit from Epstein survivor, Virginia, who died by suicide earlier this year. Andrew first faced backlash following the publication of a photo of himself putting his arm around a then underage Juay. In a disastrous 2019 interview with BBC’s News Night, he said he’d contacted Epstein that year with the intent of ending their friendship despite his earlier claims that he’d cut ties with the disgraced financeier nearly a decade earlier. Epstein was convicted of soliciting prostitution from a minor in 2008. He was later arrested on federal sex trafficking and conspiracy charges and found dead in his New York City prison cell in 2019 while awaiting trial. His death was ruled a suicide. Their majesties wish to make clear that their thoughts and utmost sympathies have been and will remain with the victims and survivors of any and all forms of abuse, the palace said in its latest statement.

    Prince Andrew isn’t a prince anymore. The former Duke of York was stripped of all his royal titles and honors in the wake of continued scrutiny surrounding his connection to Jeffrey Epstein and will now be known as Andrew Mountbatten Windsor. Buckingham Palace confirmed the news in a statement obtained by Access Hollywood on Oct. 30, announcing that Andrew’s brother, King Charles, has also ordered him to vacate his residence at Windsor’s Royal Lodge and move to “alternative private accommodation.” The latest development comes days after Andrew revealed he was giving up his Duke title following consultations with the King and other family members. “[W]e have concluded the continued accusations about me distract from the work of His Majesty and the royal family,” his statement read in part. “I have decided, as I always have, to put my duty to my family and country first. I stand by my decision five years ago to stand back from public life,” he continued, also reiterating that he “vigorously” denies all accusations against him. As the son of now-late monarch Queen Elizabeth II, Andrew had initially retained his birthright title of Prince throughout the Epstein fallout. Now, Charles’ latest decision to remove Prince from his name marks the first time in more than a century that a member of the British royal family has had an official title withdrawn. Prince Ernest Augustus, Duke of Cumberland and Teviotdale, was stripped of his titles in 1917 after he sided with Germany in WWI.

    » SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiKGMZZmZXK-RpbKJGXgH3Q?sub_confirmation=1

    » Visit Our Website: http://accessonline.com

    Get More Access :
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/accesshollywood/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/accesshollywood
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/accesshollywood/#AccessHollywood

    “Access Hollywood” is an entertainment news show featuring Mario Lopez, Kit Hoover, Scott Evans, and co-host Zuri Hall. From exclusive celebrity interviews to breaking news and reality TV drama, we have all the celebrity news you need to know.

    #AccessHollywood

    Share.

    3 Comments

    Leave A Reply