Zara Tindall has confirmed her family’s Christmas plans as she revealed they will be spending the holidays at the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk with the King and other members of the Royal Family. Princess Anne’s daughter, 44, and her husband, Mike Tindall stepped out for a ‘date night’ at the annual Beauty Awards this week and spoke about the festive season.
In a rare update, Zara spoke about seeing the wider family over the festive period. She said: “We are so lucky, Christmas is always amazing. We get to do a lot of fun things, and the place looks amazing. We will see everyone.”
The mother-of-three also confirmed she and Mike will attend the Princess of Wales’s annual Christmas carol service at Westminster Abbey on December 5.
It comes as the King told Andrew and his ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson that they will not be invited to the Royal Family’s Christmas celebrations this year.
The pair, who divorced nearly 30 years ago, will be kept at arm’s length from the rest of the royals.
Andrew’s links to paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein have caused problems for the Royal Family, but the prince, who was stripped of his titles and will now be known as Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, has always strongly denied any wrongdoing.
Last month, Buckingham Palace shared: “His Majesty has today initiated a formal process to remove the Style, Titles and Honours of Prince Andrew.”
It has not yet been confirmed if Princess Beatrice, 37, and Princess Eugenie, 35, will attend festivities at Sandringham and attend the Together at Christmas carol service.
The sisters have faced a difficult few months over their father, Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, who lost his princely title and his Dukedom of York because of his links with the late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
If they attend the Princess of Wales’s concert and then join the King and Queen at Sandringham for Christmas, it will be seen as a significant show of support for the York sisters, who have had to weather intense public scrutiny.
