Ludacris
    Kid Rock Tour Is Not My Fantasy

    Published
    January 16, 2026
    11:02 AM PST

    ludacris rock the country main getty insta 2

    Ludacris is pulling out of Kid Rock’s country music festival after some of his fans threw a fit when his name showed up on the lineup poster.

    The “What’s Your Fantasy” rapper originally appeared on the “Rock the Country” tour’s lineup Monday this week — along with Nelly — but by Friday his name was removed from the poster.

    ludacris drops out of festival x 1

    Some folks view Kid Rock’s music festival as part of the MAGA movement … and Ludacris was getting roasted in some corners of the internet for seemingly getting on board.

    A rep for “Rock the Country” told Rolling Stone Luda is no longer part of the festival … and a rep for Ludacris told the outlet it was all a “mix up” and “lines got crossed and he wasn’t supposed to be on there.”

    kid rock oval office

    Nelly’s still among the headliners … he took the stage during the “Rock The Country” inaugural tour in 2024, and last year he performed at President Trump’s inauguration. Nelly defended the Trump gig, saying he comes from a family of military veterans, loves his country, and respects its highest office.

    Gavin Adcock blasted Joe Biden on stage at the 2024 “Rock the Country” tour … and Trump filmed a video introducing Kid Rock’s set last year … though it’s not explicitly a political event.

    ludacris sub getty swipe 2

    Despite Ludacris no longer being part of the fold, “Rock the Country” still has some huge names on the list … including Jason Aldean, Jelly Roll, Blake Shelton, and Miranda Lambert.

    Share.
    Leave A Reply