
Bea Alonzo at her and Vince Co’s matrimonial condo at Rockwell. Photo: X/@BeiAlonzo
Bea Alonzo and Vincent Co may have called off their rumored wedding plans, but a source claimed preparations for their life together had already gone beyond ceremonies and guest lists.
Fresh photos of the bride-to-be were shared with INQUIRER Entertainment showing her being hands-on with her and Co’s domestic abode, a posh condominium unit in Rockwell, Makati acquired by the businessman. The photos were first posted on X by a fan account, Bashia (@BeiALonzo).
In the pictures, she was deep in conversation with two women. The source, who shared the photos with this writer, and who is familiar with the couple’s setup, said the pictures showing Alonzo busily overseeing the interiors were taken before the wedding plans were scrapped.
Article continues after this advertisement
“She was there almost every day before the wedding got called off,” the source said. “She was personally choosing the furniture, appliances, and even the art pieces.”
READ: Vincent Co holds company event on day of supposed European wedding with Bea Alonzo

Bea Alonzo at the said Rockwell condo. Photo: X/@BeiAlonzo

Bea Alonzo at the said Rockwell condo. Photo: X/@BeiAlonzo
The condominium arrangement is seemingly incongruous with other claims on social media that among the factors why their prenuptial agreement was not signed was because the actress was supposedly being asked to live with the Co family after the wedding, the source said.
The source also downplayed the rumors surrounding the alleged prenup, including that child custody would be Co’s should they separate.
The couple was previously reported to have cancelled their Spanish wedding after the alleged disagreement in their prenup. Another source however said Alonzo and Co are still trying to work out their differences despite the scrapping of their destination wedding.
Article continues after this advertisement
On their supposed wedding day on May 14, Co was seen attending a grocery convention for their supermarket chain at the World Trade Center in Pasay City alongside his father, retail magnate Lucio Co, while Alonzo was said to be already in Spain with her family.
Despite the persistent rumors, Alonzo and Vincent, who have been largely private about their relationship, have not publicly confirmed in the past whether they have indeed been engaged and will be tying the knot overseas.
Article continues after this advertisement
However, the pair have been speculated to have gotten engaged and have agreed to tie the knot within the year after their names were announced in the marriage banns by the St. Peter the Apostle Parish Church in Manila last April.
As of this writing, the pair has yet to comment on their relationship and the reports surrounding their rumored wedding plans. /edv
Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Your subscription has been successful.
