Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie have scored invites to the next British royal wedding, according to a new report from The Sun.

    But their scandal-scarred parents — Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Sarah Ferguson — are not on the guest list.

    The sisters are expected to attend cousin Peter Phillips‘ summer wedding to National Health Service nurse Harriet Sperling, marking what will be their first major royal family appearance since renewed scrutiny over their parents’ ties to predator Jeffrey Epstein intensified.

    Phillips and Sperling are set to marry on June 6 at All Saints’ Church in the Cotswold village of Kemble in England’s Gloucestershire region in a private ceremony expected to draw several senior royals.

    According to The Sun, King Charles III and Queen Camilla are expected to attend along with Phillips’ mother, Princess Anne, and his sister, Zara Tindall. Prince William and Kate Middleton are also expected, as are Prince Edward and Sophie, Duchess of Edinburgh.

    Back in the fold

    Beatrice and Eugenie have been keeping a low profile in recent months following the king’s decision to strip the former Duke of York of his royal titles and remove him from Royal Lodge, the Crown Estate home he long shared with Fergie despite their 1996 divorce.

    The outlet reported that the sisters have not visited their father — who now lives in a smaller property on the monarch’s privately owned Sandringham estate — since Mountbatten-Windsor’s February arrest on suspicion of misconduct in public office. The arrest came weeks after the U.S. Department of Justice released emails suggesting he passed sensitive government documents to Epstein while serving as Britain’s trade envoy.

    A source told The Sun that despite his brother’s scandal, the king has long wanted his nieces to remain connected to the family.

    “The royal family needs good news and nothing unites like a big church wedding,” the source said. “Beatrice is going and Eugenie is in the second trimester of her [third] pregnancy but hopes to attend.

    “The king always wanted both to remain part of the family,” the source added. “He made it clear they are welcome at family events.”

    Not on the listPeter Phillips and Harriet Sperling’s June wedding is expected to bring together senior royals including King Charles III, Queen Camilla, Prince William and Kate Middleton while other high-profile relatives like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly not invited. By: Mirrorpix / MEGA

    Peter Phillips and Harriet Sperling’s June wedding is expected to bring together senior royals including King Charles III, Queen Camilla, Prince William and Kate Middleton while other high-profile relatives like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly not invited. By: Mirrorpix / MEGA

    A friend of the bride and groom recently told HELLO! magazine that the former Prince Andrew and Fergie were not among the invited guests because their presence would be a “distraction” amid the Epstein scandal.

    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are also not expected at the ceremony. According to HELLO!, the Duke of Sussex was not invited to his cousin’s wedding because he and Phillips have drifted apart.

    “Peter and Harry haven’t spoken for several years and have simply lost touch, so he hasn’t been invited,” the friend said.

    Phillips and Sperling were first linked in May 2024 and announced their engagement in August 2025. He was previously married to Autumn Kelly — with whom he shares two teenage daughters, Savannah and Isla — from 2008 to 2021.

    Harriet was previously wed to fitness instructor Antonio St. John Sperling, with whom she shares a teen daughter, Georgina.

    Share.

    Comments are closed.