Emmanuel Haro Case: Mom Rebecca Haro Speaks Out from Jail After Arrest | E! News

    Emanuel Harrow’s mother, Rebecca Harrow, is maintaining her innocence. Just days after the missing seven-month-old’s mom and father, Jake Harrow, were arrested August 22nd on suspicion of murder, Rebecca has issued a statement from jail, maintaining her belief that her baby was kidnapped. Speaking to a reporter from the Southern California news group, Hart’s publication, The Press Enterprise, Rebecca says, “I will not give up. I will not give up on my baby. I want to be out looking for my baby.” The case of Emanuel’s disappearance has gripped the nation since Rebecca reported that her son had been kidnapped in the parking lot of a Big Five sports goods store in Ukipa, California, August 14th. But following her initial report, authorities found what they believed to be inconsistencies in her story and charged she and her husband with murder. The following day, the authorities were joined by Jake to search for the baby’s body. In an August 24th Instagram post, the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Office writes, “Investigators were assisted by cadaavver dogs. Jake Carol was at the location with detectives. The investigation to find Emanuel continues.” Jake, who also shares another 2-year-old daughter with Rebecca, was previously convicted of an intentional child cruelty charge in June of 2023, according to court records obtained by USA Today. But Rebecca slams the idea he was involved in Emanuel’s disappearance, telling the Southern California News Group August 24th, “He’s a good dad. He would never hurt a baby. [Music]

    After Rebecca Haro and Jake Haro were arrested Aug. 22 on suspicion of murdering their still-missing 7-month-old son Emmanuel Haro, Rebecca has issued a statement from jail. Full Story: https://www.eonline.com/news/1421631/emmanuel-haros-mom-rebecca-haro-speaks-out-after-arrest

    #enews #emmanuelharo #arrested

    About:
    The E! News team brings you the latest breaking entertainment, fashion and Pop Culture news. Featuring exclusive segments, celebrity highlights, trend reports and more, the E! News channel is the only destination Pop Culture fans need to stay in the know. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/enewssub

    Connect:
    For More News – https://eonline.us/3MASskW
    E! News App – https://eonline.onelink.me/yMtl/4ead5017
    Shopping – https://eonline.com/news/shop
    Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/enews/
    Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/enews/
    X – https://x.com/enews/
    TikTok – https://tiktok.com/@enews

    Share.

    7 Comments

    1. I'm calling BS on this mother. She is lying in her interview! Good dads don't abuse their babies. She must have very "Low Standards" for a husband and father. What kind of woman gets involved with a man who has abused 2 of his children when they were babies? She has said she knew about Jakes past abuse on his then 10 week old daughter. So, what? He's a good guy. What is wrong with her brain? As I looked at all of the available pis of baby Emanuel, I definitely feel there is something wrong with this baby boy. The pictures showed he looked ok, then he didn't. There was a dramatic difference of Emanuel in those pictures. What kind of mother has a monster near her baby? She obviously doesn't care. They both need to be convicted.

    2. They should explain that the child cruelty charge was him getting convicted of strangling his 10 week old baby girl at the time who is now about 7 yrs old blind, unable to walk or talk and has been adopted by a family member along with two other of their kids. That woman belong in jail for allowing him to continuously abuse their children

    3. $1 millionbonnd these people are not getting out of prison. They will take care of them when they go to jail what they did is sickening. The baby’s face is so innocent. She’s little hands. He didn’t stand a chance with these two monsters.

    Leave A Reply