What NASCAR’s Kyle Busch Shared About His Health Before His Death | E! News
Before Kyle Busch’s death on May 21 at the age of 41, the NASCAR driver discussed his health struggles, including calling for a doctor May 10 after his race at Watkins Glen International. USA Sports reporter Dustin Long wrote in a post on X at the time that Busch, “asked his team to find Dr. William Heisel and that he will need him after the race.” Long added that “Busch did not elaborate on the radio for why he is making the request.” Six days later, Busch told Jeff Gluck from The Athletic ahead of the All-Star Race May 17 that his illness was still lingering. He said in an interview posted to X, “I’m still not great. The cough was pretty substantial last week.” NASCAR shared news of Busch’s death in a May 21 statement to X, which read in part, “NASCAR lost a giant of the sport today, far too soon.” Kyle is survived by his wife Samantha Busch and their two children, Brexton, 11, and Lennix, 4. Full Story: https://www.eonline.com/news/1432247/kyle-busch-death-what-nascar-driver-said-about-his-health-hospitalization
#enews #kylebusch #nascar
About:
The E! News team brings you the latest breaking entertainment, fashion and Pop Culture news. Featuring exclusive segments, celebrity highlights, trend reports and more, the E! News channel is the only destination Pop Culture fans need to stay in the know. Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/enewssub
Connect:
For More News – https://eonline.us/3MASskW
E! News App – https://eonline.onelink.me/yMtl/4ead5017
Shopping – https://eonline.com/news/shop
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/enews/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/enews/
X – https://x.com/enews/
TikTok – https://tiktok.com/@enews

2 Comments
Did he die from COVID?
He is now racing against Jesus in heaven 😇 🏎️ 🙏